Welcome to the SD62 Staff Blog site. Staff members can create their own blogs at this site. Just log in using your district account using the link over there on the right in the “Meta” section.
After you login:
- Click on “My Sites” in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Create a New Site” link.
- Enter a Site Domain. Only lowercase letters and numbers are allowed. Try to make it unique to you and/or your class. This name is not easy to change, so give it some thought. Ideas might include mrjones, mrssmith, mrk, spencerdiv10, ruthkinggrade6, etc. The address for your blog will look like mrjones.staff.sd62.bc.ca.
- Enter a Site Title. This will appear at the top of your blog, and can contain capitals, spaces and punctuation.
- Choose if you want Search Engines (such as Google or Bing) to include your site in their results.
- Click on the “Create Site” button.
You are free to create more than one blog for yourself, so you could create a blog for each course that you teach, for example.
At this point, you can click on the link to your new blog and start blogging. Have fun!